Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hometown Baby Shower

I had a wonderful baby shower on Saturday! Elizabeth and her mom Lauralee planned and hosted it, and it was so fun and cute! I loved the pink and black theme. There were so many cute details and decorations - everything just looked perfect! They did such a great job! It was so much fun to spend time with the ladies for the afternoon and celebrate baby Lila.





Decorating onesies!


They actually looked pretty cute!


Steph's artwork!


Loved seeing this girl and her cute little baby, Mekhi.


I think I see a little more belly! Elizabeth, 23 weeks, me almost 36 weeks!


I had a wonderful time, got some amazingly sweet and adorable gifts for baby Lila, and it was just great seeing everyone. My Aunt Rhonda even came from western Kentucky! It was great to catch up with her. Thanks again everyone who came out for the shower! See you all soon when Lila arrives!

1 comment:

  1. I love the decorated onesies - fun activity and sweet take home for the mom!

    ReplyDelete