Thursday, January 20, 2011

Appointment Update - 36 weeks

I made it to and from my appointment today even with the snow. I hardly ever have a long wait, but today I was there an hour! I guess I should get used to longer appointments now.

Blood pressure - 122/78
Weight - Up 3 more lbs.
Fundal height - 36 cm, exactly where I need to be
Cervical check - Nothing happening yet. Everything is still closed up. Definitely not a comfortable check, but not painful really.
Lila's heart rate - 160, a bit higher than normal
Lila's position - Head down.
Other - Was swabbed for Group B Strep. This was awkward, but not painful!
Next appointment - January 27th with Dr. Wolf.

Everything looks good! I'm not surprised about not progressing yet, I'm fully prepared for her to hold on until well into February, and that's fine with me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm already counting down days, so you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, I was definitely counting the days and hoping she would arrive at like 37 or 38 weeks... But something hit me yesterday that I need to just let her come when she comes (even if it's past Feb 14) and I should just try my best to enjoy my remaining baby-free time. I think I'm just not ready yet!

    ReplyDelete