Monday, November 29, 2010

Things Loved in November

1. Bubble baths

I'm not really a big bath person usually - but I had one the other day and it was awesome! If I could get in and out of the tub by myself safely I'd take one everyday! It was so relaxing and relieved a lot of my belly discomfort and pain. I'm hoping to take a lot of baths in December.

2. Coffeemate Creamer

I do still take the occasional trip to Starbucks, but for the most part I make my decaf at home and add Splenda and lots of creamer! I love Coffeemate. My favorites are Sugar Free Vanilla and Hazelnut and Gingerbread! Doesn't replace a Gingerbread Latte but tastes pretty good to me!

3. Toddlers and Tiaras on Netflix

This is a total guilty pleasure. And NO - Lila will NOT do pageants! I find this show both intriguing and disturbing, which is a great mix actually. I totally understand the "confidence" a little girl can get from being on stage - I just hope Lila can do that by singing, dancing or playing an instrument - not by creepily strutting and smiling with a spray tan and fake nails at 4 years old! Neil hates this show, by the way.

4. Zantac 150

While I still enjoy my Tums Smoothies, Zantac is a must for my horrible heartburn/indigestion. Pregnant women everywhere, stock up!

5. Cheap-o fake Uggs

I used to hate Uggs with a passion - but last year I gave in and bought a $20 pair of fake ones. I love them! I only wear them in the cold weather and they really are very comfy, especially for this pregnant lady with sore feet! Mine are Unionbay, and have held up pretty well for only being $20. I'll buy another pair in black if I see a good deal!

6. Time!

Having more of it this month, time spent with friends and family, and the time getting closer to meeting our little baby!

I can't believe we are nearing the end of November, but I'm really excited for December. I have a lot to look forward to! A couple of doctors appointments, haircut and highlights (thank goodness!), Christmas music and shopping, holidays with family and a full week off of work between Christmas and New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment