Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun Etsy Purchase!

After we purchased our Chicco Keyfit car seat I knew I wanted to get strap covers and an arm pad for the handle. I've seen some other ladies with these and they are really cute and make it much more comfy for baby and mom (or dad). I figured I could probably make them myself - but I decided I'd let someone else make it for me!

I looked around on Etsy.com to find a matching set of strap covers and an arm pad and I finally found a great deal from the Etsy shop Oh Sew Cute Designs. Everything was custom made and Amanda, the shop owner, helped me pick fabrics for the set. I settled on a green damask on one side and soft pink minky fabric on the other. They came out so cute and they match my car seat perfectly. I would highly recommend this shop!

Strap and handle covers - click to increase size:


Perfect match!


You can't see the reverse side but it's a pretty light pink and the fabric is so soft. I really love this and think it makes the car seat so much more personalized and cute.

Oh, I also got a cute flower headband in the mail today, thanks Mindy!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute find! I need to get some stuff off Etsy! I absolutely love some of their baby things! I'm glad you like the headband! If I see anything else, I'll send it your way :)

    ReplyDelete