Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things that Make this Pregnant Woman Cry*

1. Heartfelt dedications on late night radio (Darn you Delilah!)

2. Escape (The Pina Colada Song)

3. Lots of commercials, specifically the iPhone 4 ones

4. Preemie baby clothes

5. The Today Show! Please don't tell me about a summer camp for kids who have lost their parents at 7:30 in the morning. I was crying so bad we had to turn the channel, and my breakfast got cold. Too sad!

6. Most NPR stories. It's really radio that's my biggest problem! Crying and driving are not a good combo.

7. This video:



* and by cry, I don't mean shed one or two tears - its pretty typical for me to tear up for a lot of things. This is full-on crazy bawling crying that starts in an instant with no warning! Oh the hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment