Friday, September 3, 2010

My Pants Don't Fit

Yesterday I found something worse than ironing.

Spending 10 minutes ironing a pair of pants only to realize they don't even fit.

I desperately need to get some more maternity pants. Right now, I only have 2 pairs of maternity jeans (only 1 pair that are work-worthy), and a few pairs of pants that I can still rig up with my Bella Band or with a rubber band. It's really depressing to see your wardrobe dwindle in front of your eyes. Just a couple days ago I packed a few more pants and tops into the "See you next year" bin. So sad!

I'm also realizing that most of my tops are not long enough. They cover my belly and everything, but not the maternity panel or whatever contraption I'm using to keep my pants from falling off. Ughh!

Usually my favorite thing about fall is shopping for new clothes. I can literally spend hours just planning out what I need to shop for, not to mention the actual shopping! I'm just not thrilled about buying a temporary maternity wardrobe. Everything is so expensive! I hate buying anything full price. Most of my pre-pregnancy clothes are great deals from TJ Maxx or cheapies from Target, Old Navy or even Walmart. It just hurts to pay $40 for a pair of pants! What can I say, I'm a bargain hunter. I guess I just need to bite the bullet so I have something to wear to work. Here are the main things I'm needing for Fall:

maternity

No comments:

Post a Comment