Monday, January 25, 2010

A little argyle and a little raspberry

Even though I've blown my shopping budget for the month, I went to Target and TJ Maxx this weekend! I should've just stayed away. I ended up getting a few things, but I only spent $20!

At Target, I got:

- the plaid dress in the previous post, $8

- a half slip, $8 which I desperately needed to prevent my skirts and dresses from clinging to my tights

- raspberry colored tights, $3, which I plan to wear this week with a black jersey dress and my new slip!

And in my trip to TJ Maxx, I somehow convinced my husband to buy me something! I think the fact that it only cost him $3 helped! I found a super cute, super warm pair of argyle sweater tights. They are black and gray and super adorable! I don't know how I'm going to wear them yet, and they aren't the most flattering things I've ever worn, but I love them all the same.

They look a lot like these, minus the burgandy. They are just black, gray and white argyle:



I think I might try them with a black turtleneck, denim pencil skirt and black flats or black knee high boots.

Is it crazy that I can't wait til February so I can spend more $?! The deals are just too good, and I have far too many things on my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment