Thursday, January 7, 2010

Great finds at Old Navy clearance

After the gym last night, I stopped by the mall with the intention of going to Michaels to get some knitting needles. Well, Old Navy is right next door, so I parked in the middle and actually never made it over to Michaels! I was a bit distracted by all the deals at Old Navy! I think they had just put out the new sale merchandise and there was a lot of good stuff in the Medium section, which is usually picked over.

Here is what I got:

Light gray ruffle front cardi, $12
I love the tiny baby ruffles. So many of my ruffled tops have giant big ruffles in your face. So I really like the tiny ones and soft color on this cardi. Can't wait to wear this with light pink!


A yellow boat-neck tee, $2.49.
Mine is a white/yellow stripe with a tiny chest pocket. It's so cute and nautical, which is one of my favorite looks. I will likely save this for spring and wear it with white and navy and possibly my red and navy scarf-print flats. Can't beat that price!

Black and taupe color block skirt, $9
I immediately loved this skirt and hunted for 10 minutes for my size. It's not perfect (it puckers a bit at the hip) but for the price I figured I'd make it work. I'll probably wear it with a cardigan over it any way. It reminded me a bit of the Horizon Line dress from Anthropologie that Kim from Anthroholic is so fond of.

Taupe tiered/ruffle mini skirt, $7
I saw this on the rack right when I was leaving and bought it without trying it on. It's a bit snug - but by the time its warm enough to wear it it should fit just fine. It's adorable! I love the ruffles on the butt! Too cute! I thought it looked familiar but couldnt place where I'd seen it. Then I realized that it was from Rosa at Love at First Shop who wore it with a vest and cognac boots! I have so many ideas in my head for outfits with this skirt. Here is one I just put in polyvore. I just need these shoes (Aldo Equia, $59) to wear with it!



So, what are you waiting for? Get thyself to Old Navy! Also, stay tuned for IRL pics and some polyvore sets with the new items! Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment