Monday, January 25, 2010

Academichic

I've been a fan of academichic since the debut of their blog, and since I also work in academia, I find many of their outfits inspiring or even familiar. Well, I snagged a gray and navy checked dress from Target for $8 this weekend, and of course I had to wear it today. I knew I wanted to wear it with my cognac Kady boots, and its too cold to go bear-legged so I wore it with black tights. I then realized that I've pretty much exactly copied one of the outfits E. wore on academichic:



She looks adorable! I think my version looks ok, but she's far cuter!

My outfit is entirely from Target:

Dress, Converse One Star
Black Tights, Assets from Target
Cognac Kady Boots

I went light on the accessories with just silver studs and a wooden beaded bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment