Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Preppy Outfit of the Day

I haven't been wearing socks at work this week. Sounds weird, huh? Well, I think all of my flats were getting jealous of all the wear my boots are getting this winter, so I've been wearing my gray fake uggs into work and then changing into ballet flats. It's a nice change for me! I'm not a fan of socks in general - I'm such a summer/flip flops kind of girl, so my feet are happy!

Anyway, I decided to go uber preppy with my outfit of the day today!


Dark denim vest, Kohls, less than $5
Yellow stripey tee, Old Navy clearance, $2.49
Wide leg khakis, Gap, more than 5 years old, don't remember price
Red flats (mine are actually a red, navy and yellow scarf print), Delia's, ~$20?
Fake Tiffany bracelet, Chinatown, $5?

I'm so glad I bought this yellow tee the other day. It's so cute and comfy. I used to shy away from yellow because I thought it clashed with my blonde hair, but I love wearing it now. I'm actually hoping to add a bit more yellow to my wardrobe this spring.

All in all, a very comfy outfit for my day of no meetings/productivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment