Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cute Shoes at a Bargain

I stopped in Payless last night on the way to the gym - I didn't have much time to look because hubby was waiting for me outside in the car. Anyway, I was quickly browsing the size 8s, when a worker came by and asked me what type of shoes I was looking for - I told him the truth - cheap ones! Ha!

Well, Payless does have their share of cheap shoes. And some of them definitely look cheap and feel cheap! But, I've actually had some good luck with shoes from Payless, ones that actually are comfortable and cheap enough to throw away when they wear out or go out of style.

Here are a few of my Payless picks. They are having clearance now and I saw many shoes under $10!

I'm going back tonight to grab these babies! So cute for spring and only $9! I love the coral color! I imagine wearing them with a white dress or a khaki skirt.



These loafer style pumps are super cute! They look silver to me, but the color says gold. I didn't see them last night, I'll have to see what they look like in person. The site says 24.99 on these, I would only get them if they were less than $15.



Zebra print knot flats, $16.99. I tried these on and loved them! Still too pricey for me for what they are. I'll wait on these to go down in price. They will go with everything though!


I also saw these mustard stacked heel sandals on super clearance - I think they were $5! This is the only photo i could find of them... someone was trying to sell them online. Hope they don't mind I'm using the photo (If you do, let me know and I'll take it down)!



Those are my picks at Payless. Can you tell I'm leaning towards pastels and mustard yellow for spring? So ready for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment