Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Fall Wishlist



  1. Plaid top - Plaid is huge for fall, so I'm hoping to find a cute long sleeved plaid top. I've seen some with a ruffle, which would be fine for me. I'm loving the ruffle trend too - so plaid and ruffle together are even better!
  2. Black pencil skirt - This is a basic that I definately need for fall/winter. I have a couple pencil skirts that I love, but not one in basic black. I'd love to find one at a good price that is lined.
  3. Comfy sweater - I need replacement for this great sweater that my mom got me a few years ago that is just about worn out - its cream, cozy and warm with a fuzzy hood. I'm keeping my eye out for anything super comfy and bulky for winter.
  4. Plaid scarf - Here we go again with the plaid. I have a lot of scarves, but only a few patterned ones. I thought plaid in a bright color would be cute with my black winter coat or with a cardigan. I'm looking for hot pink or purple.
  5. Ruffle top - This particular top is a Miley Cyrus for Walmart top - and it's actually really cute IRL. I'd like to snag one of these since its only $10. It comes in red, cream, and black and probably some other colors I'm forgetting. I think this will be a good layering piece for under cardigans this fall.
  6. Black skinny jeans - I'd love to find a pair for less than $25. I definately want a very skinny leg, but the hardest part is finding a high enough rise so that they are flattering. Definately on the prowl for a pair of these.
  7. Gray winter boot - Since I cannot afford Uggs nor do I particularly like them, I'm looking for a non-Ugg cozy winter boot. I've been watching the price on a pair at Target. I definately want them tall and gray since they will go with all of my winter coats.
  8. Black blazer - I have a ton of blazers, but none in solid black. I want a very traditional cut, lined, 2 or 3 button blazer that is preferably under $30!
  9. Brown tweed cap - I have a newsboy cap like this in black, but I think I need one in brown as well!
  10. Taupe flat boot - I'm planning on buying these exact boots from Zappos. They are Steve Madden, and I think a pretty good deal for $80. I'm planning on wearing them with jeans and dresses.
  11. Crisp white shirt - The quintessential basic. One that I do not have. Plan on wearing this with pretty much everything I own.
  12. Black flats - I have a pair of black mary jane flats that are cute, comfortable, but they are getting scuffed and worn out. I'd like to get a simple pair of comfy everyday black ballet flats.
  13. Metallic mocs - I have gold ballet flats, but I'm hoping to find a flat moccasin style shoe in bronze, gold or pewter for fall.
  14. Drapey cardigan - I have so many cardigans, but many of them are cropped, and not exactly on-trend at the moment. I'm searching for a few lightweight drapey cardigans in neutral colors that i can wear open or belted.

No comments:

Post a Comment