Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Bucket List

There are a few things I'd like to accomplish before we have a baby. I'm sure I'll be adding a lot to this list in the next year - but here are the main things I'm wanting to do:

Before I get pregnant:
  • Get in a good workout/diet routine again, lose 15 lbs
  • Pay off my credit card, ~ $900
  • Narrow down baby names to 3 for each gender
  • Eat better, take vitamins, prenatal care
  • Finish the basement, fix up other things around the house
Before baby:
  • Save at least 8 weeks of vacation days
  • Finish the quilt I started in June 2008
  • Keep learning coupon tricks, stockpile items
  • Go on one more big vacation
  • Eat at a really nice restaurant
  • Learn to knit baby hats and socks
  • Organize photos in albums
  • Take a photography class
  • Save at least $1000 for baby clothes, maternity clothes and other impulse buys
Will add more and update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment