Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Big Diaper Bag Debate

One of the last big purchases left to get before the baby gets here is a new diaper bag. The one I used with Lila literally ripped apart so I need a new one! I think as a second time mom, I won't feel the need to pack as much stuff into the bag as I did the first time around. But, I will have a few things for Lila in there (usually a snack, wipes, extra panties and pants) in addition to whatever I need for baby (btw, what do I need!? I totally forget!). I also will not spend over $100 on it (my wonderful mom has generously contributed to the cause!) but I'd like to keep the cost at $60-75 if possible.

I'm leaning towards black and white mainly, but I love pink of course as well.

I had decided on this one, the JJ Cole System 180 bag... but I'm not super excited about the pattern/color and the reviews aren't stellar. But I like that it is a messenger/crossbody style bag with a flap on the front.

I love this JJ Cole one because it looks like a super cute purse!



I also really like this Ju-Ju-Be HoboBe Bag.


This Ju Ju Be BFF bag is awesome because it can be a backpack and a messenger bag depending on how you put the straps.  

This Timi and Leslie bag is another messenger/backpack style:

Eeek! I don't know! I guess I need to go back to BuyBuyBaby and look at some of these in person. I really want to get a nice durable bag this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment