Friday, November 1, 2013

Baby #2: 32 Weeks

Well, it's now November, and I can officially say that my due date is next month! I had my 32 week appointment and ultrasound yesterday and everything was great. The choroid plexus cysts are GONE (so this might be my last ultrasound), baby is head down and her heartrate was in the 130s. She is measuring right on track at around 32 weeks and was estimated at 3 lbs 14 oz. Lila even went with me to the appointment and she was super cute and good during the ultrasound part. She kept saying, "That's my baby! Where did her face go? What is she doing in there?"

Everything else is going fine. Sleep is great some nights, awful on others. Some nights I'm only up once, sometimes twice. I am feeling a ton of big rolling movements from baby girl. I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable when I walk around a lot and getting a little more swelling in my feet and fingers and stuff. All normal I think. I actually didn't wear my rings today because I was scared they'd get stuck!

My body is feeling more and more cramped, I have this weird almost a hot/tingly/burning feeling in my ribs almost all of the time. I'm not sure if this is heartburn related or just all of my organs being squished up there or if it's some kind of nerve pain. Baby Rosie's feet are also nearing closer to my ribcage. These are the joys of pregnancy, let me tell you!

I didn't take a photo this week, but I will be sure to share this giant belly next week for my 33 week update! I cannot believe that the I am only 53 days from my due date and 32 days until full term (37 weeks)! It's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment