Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wee... 33! Baby #2: 33 Weeks

We are somehow, inexplicably at 33 weeks! The countdown is truly on and we are getting so much closer to meeting our little girl! I'm getting really excited, and even though we are technically ready (we have a place for her to sleep, a carseat, and more clothes than she'll ever need) I'm not sure if any of us are truly ready for the life change that is upon us! I really can't believe that we'll be a family of 4 soon and I will have TWO children!

Look at the difference 20 weeks has made! My hair is really growing out and my body is definitely growing as well! I can't wait to have my face look thin again. My face and nose always get a bit puffy at this point in pregnancy. Oh well, 7 more weeks, right?!



I am feeling okay. I am noticing a lot of pressure in the bladder/cervix region and sometimes when I'm walking to my car (sometimes as much as a 15 min walk) I have to stop and rest because the pain is pretty bad. It's hard to stay seated or standing for longer than about 1/2 hour. Sleeping is hit or miss. 

Rosie's movement is out of control. She is wild, and from what I can recall, even more active than Lila. I know movement is good, but I worry about her getting tangled in the cord like Lila did which was the cause of the c-section. I know I need to block out negative thoughts, but this is truly a concern of mine! I also apparently make long umbilical cords which leads to hyperactive babies in the womb and could lead to more cord problems cause they can get tied up. I am seriously considering asking for an ultrasound to check on the cord before delivery!

This weekend Lila is getting ready to go and spend some time with all of her grandparents while Neil and I have a child-free weekend to get ready for the baby, work on projects and have some time to ourselves before baby arrives. I'm so thankful my parents were willing to do this!! I hope it goes well!

Here is my update for 33 weeks, I'll have more to share next week when I go back to the doctor for my 34 week checkup.


No comments:

Post a Comment