Wednesday, July 20, 2011
What I'm Loving Wednesday
Things I'm digging right now:
- Iced Nonfat Lattes in my all time favorite holiday Venti Starbucks cup! I usually just drink water out of it, but lately I've been treating myself to the occasional latte. YUM!
- Having a bit more time to read. I'm listening to Twilight in the car on the way to work (so far, EH), but loving Tina Fey's new book Bossypants. Also "reading" Happiest Toddler on the Block, Parenting Beyond Belief and What to Expect in the First Year.
- Pinterest. OBSESSED.
- Saying "Oh My Word" instead of "Oh My God/Gosh". OMW is the new OMG. And it's not a religious thing, I just think it sounds cute. ;)
- Air conditioning. It's dang hot here in Ohio, so I'm sticking indoors in the A/C as much as possible!
- Weight Watchers! I think it's working since I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2 lbs!! Love the WW iPad and Android apps too.
- Family time! My mom is coming to visit on Friday and Neil is not working Saturday morning! YAY!
- And of course, this little chick: