Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Things I'm digging right now:

- Iced Nonfat Lattes in my all time favorite holiday Venti Starbucks cup! I usually just drink water out of it, but lately I've been treating myself to the occasional latte. YUM!

- Having a bit more time to read. I'm listening to Twilight in the car on the way to work (so far, EH), but loving Tina Fey's new book Bossypants. Also "reading" Happiest Toddler on the Block, Parenting Beyond Belief and What to Expect in the First Year.

- Pinterest. OBSESSED.

- Saying "Oh My Word" instead of "Oh My God/Gosh". OMW is the new OMG. And it's not a religious thing, I just think it sounds cute. ;)

- Air conditioning. It's dang hot here in Ohio, so I'm sticking indoors in the A/C as much as possible!

- Weight Watchers! I think it's working since I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2 lbs!! Love the WW iPad and Android apps too.

- Family time! My mom is coming to visit on Friday and Neil is not working Saturday morning! YAY!

- And of course, this little chick:

7 comments:

  1. What Android apps have you found that work for WW? The one I dowloaded keeps crashing:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, as well as all of your "loves!" Your little girl is so sweet! Have a great Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW (love it;)) Lila is one adorable little girl!!!! Congrats on your 2 pound drop...I've heard awesome things about WW!! And pinterest is a serious addiction for myself too...can't get enough:)

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL love that you put air conditiong, SO TRUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ices lattes are incredible! especially non-fat ones :)

    and cute baby!

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that someone else is so obsessed with pinterest! And, could your daughter be any cuter?! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete