All I have time for is to throw out some random things in my head - I wish I could do a nice tidy cohesive post, but maybe later this week.
- We had a great weekend! I enjoyed being with Lila and we had a lot of fun playing, running around shopping and spending time together as a family of 3! I really do savor every moment of the weekend now that I'm back to work.
- Speaking of being back to work, I took yesterday off and had another taste of being a stay at home mom again. At noon, I was like, "This is so easy compared to working! Stay at home moms are such whiners!" But by 5 I was ready to go back to work the next day! Haha. It's such a joy to be around Lila but not so much when she's teething/whining/fighting naps!
- Sunday our friend Joe took some photos of Lila. He's an awesome photographer (he did our maternity photos) and it was so fun to get some new shots of Lila. Here's a preview:
We also finally ordered Lila's newborn prints and they came in the mail yesterday! We got a great deal at Shutterfly and got a ton of prints, including a couple huge 16 x 20 ones!
- Sunday night Neil and I had an awesome date night! His parents came in to watch Lila while we went to Louisville (2 hours away) to see Brian McKnight. We've been fans forever (Neil has every one of his albums) and it was an awesome concert! It was basically just him and the piano or guitar. He is an incredible musician and singer and we just had a great time!! We went to Hillbilly Tea in Louisville for dinner and it was so yummy and different! Glad we tried it. Lila did great with her grandparents! She ate well and went to bed about when she normally does. It was the first time being away from her at bedtime, but she did GREAT!!
- I'm feeling better about having Lila at daycare. I wish I could be at home a day or two with her during the week, but I think we will slowly get into a routine that works for us. Thanks for all the sweet comments and advice, ladies!
- I started Weight Watchers online yesterday! I needed to do something but don't want my milk supply to be affected. They adjust your points if you're nursing, so I thought this would work for me! We'll see how it goes!! I get A LOT of points, but somehow still went over yesterday. It was a wake up call to see just how careless my eating has become. I'm pretty sure I'll lose weight just because I'm going to be more careful about my food choices.
- I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred. I've done it before I was pregnant and thought it was pretty easy, at least Level 1. Well, so far Level 1 is kicking my tush!! I love it though. It feels good to be sore and I love getting cardio and strength in in one 25 minute workout. I'm not doing it every day, but will try to do it at least 3 times a week.
Alright, hope everyone has a fantastic day and week! Neil's class is cancelled tonight so we get to be home together this evening! Yay!