Monday, July 12, 2010

A NEW addition, coming February 2011!

So I haven't exactly blogged recently but I've been a little busy/preoccupied. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in February! We are ecstatic, but it's still slowly sinking in. I am 9 weeks today.

I'm hoping to post more regularly on the blog and continue to talk about fitness and fashion but as it relates to what I'm going through now - having a baby!

I have a lot on my mind when it comes to all things baby: baby products, nursery decor, maternity fashion, prenatal fitness, etc. I'm happy to be able to have something I'm passionate about to talk about!

I'll be doing weekly updates on the pregnancy, mostly for my own records, and will share other thoughts as they come to me.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment