Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall is flying by

I can't believe how quickly this fall is going. I think the fact that Neil and I have been so busy with work, school and watching football that the weeks just keep on flying by and now we are a week away from Thanksgiving.

I'm trying to decide whether to take the whole week of Thanksgiving off and head to my hometown a few days before Neil can come down. I'd love to be able to visit some friends and spend more time with my family that week. I'm trying to move things around in my schedule now, so we'll see if it actually happens!

I can't wait to have a nice long break! I am working 7 days this week! On top of my normal 9-5s I work Saturday 1-5 and Sunday 1-10! So I will be more than ready to head out Monday morning for a week at "home". It's been a while since I've been home - sometime mid-summer - so I'm excited to visit.

I also can't wait to enjoy some Thanksgiving meals and leftovers and just spend quality time relaxing with the fam.

Now I just need to get this week done so I can go home and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment