Thursday, November 5, 2009

35 Questions

I saw this on another blog (Kelinda Kelinda) and thought it looked fun!

It's basically 35 questions that reveal a little more about me:

1. Where is your cell phone?
In my cute black and yellow Vera Bradley wristlet (the color palette inspiration for my blog redesign, apparently!) which was a birthday gift from my mom.

2. Your hair?
Is blonde, but a bit darker than normal thanks to some lowlights I got at the salon today. It's a little longer than chin length and is in the process of being grown out!

3. Your Mother?
Is amazing. She is recently retired and is entirely too busy for a retired person! She is an accomplished knitter, frequent volunteer and contributor to the community, a wonderful gift giver (see #1), and a great confidante, role model and friend. Love her!

4. Your Father?
Is hilarious, smart, silly and the man of many many hobbies. He is into everything - antiques, coins, Civil War, cars, genealogy, radios, gardening and this list goes on! He always has an interesting fact to tell me and is one of the most calming presences in my life.

5. Your favorite food?
One word. Chocolate.

6. Your dream from last night?
Can't remember any from last night, but many of my dreams have to do with me being pregnant or having a baby! Oh and my husband said he had a dream about finding a $1 off coupon on Coke products and was excited that we'd be able to get free Coke Zero. I find this hilarious that he is getting so into couponing with me that he is dreaming about deals!

7. Your favorite drink?
Hot drink? Chai tea lattes. Cold drink? Sweet tea. Alcoholic drink? Blue Moon.

8. Your dream/goal?
To continue to learn and grow and be flexible with whatever life throws my way. My ultimate goal is to do everything with love and be happy - as cheesy as that sounds.

9. What room are you in?
My office at work. I'm on my dinner break - but not hungry yet! I work from 2-10 tonight.

10. What are your hobbies?
Reading, shopping, decorating, neglecting my half-done craft projects.

11. What is your fear?
Hmm. I'm not really afraid of much, but probably the big ones - death of loved ones and being alone.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
In 6 years I'll be 32. That still sounds young to me, so I'm really happy about that! I hope to have at least one child, maybe two. I hope my husband and I have flexible jobs we love that give us enough time and money to spend with each other and our little family.

13. Where were you last night?
At the gym, then to Five Guys for burgers with my hubby. Yes, I see the irony.

14. Something you are not?
I am not indecisive. I'm proud of my decision making skills and I stick to my guns pretty well.

15. Muffins?
Bran or blueberry.

16. Wish List items?
Other than clothes, of which there are too many to mention here, I'd love to have a big tea package from Teavana with all the stuff to make yummy tea!

17. Where did you grow up?
In a small town in Ohio, that's all I have to say about that.

18. Last thing you did?
Um. Walked over to the campus printing center with a coworker.

19. What are you wearing?
Jeans, gray long sleeved tee, black tunic sweater, black tweed flats and a cerulean blue scarf.

20. Your TV?

Is a new HD flat screen. We are so content with our free HD channels that come in on our rabbit ears that we just cancelled our cable package yesterday!

21. Your pets?
Don't have any, aren't getting any! I'm allergic to most animals, and don't have time or the desire to own a pet right now. I love other peoples pets, though. And I have fond memories of my dog growing up, Chevy - an awesome Cocker spaniel who died when I (and he) was 14.

22. Your friends?
Are fun!

23. Your life?
Is pretty good. I really can't complain. I have the most amazing husband ever, a good job that I enjoy most of the time, and I'm pretty happy!

24. Your mood?
Content. I'm feeling a boost from a new haircut and the chai latte I just drank.

25. Missing Someone?
I really do miss Neil when we are apart - I'm always thinking of funny things to tell him.

26. Vehicle?
Is yellow, small and cute.

27. Something you're not wearing?
Gloves. Because I'm inside. Duh.

28. Your favorite store?
TJ Maxx.

29. Your favorite color?
It's always been light blue but I've been loving purple lately.

30. Last time you laughed?
I've probably laughed a lot today already. I'm pretty giggly in general.

31. Last time you cried?
This week's Biggest Loser episode. The time before that? Last week's Biggest Loser episode.

32. Your best friend?
Is my husband. We are pretty much the same person - it's scary and awesome.

33. One place you go to over and over?
Chick-Fil-A. We go there every week, I swear. It's ridiculous.

34. One person who emails you regularly?
Most of the email I get is work related. I really don't email too much otherwise.

35. Favorite place to eat?
We really don't go out to eat much (other than Chick-Fil-A, see above), but I love sushi, so I'd probably say any good sushi restaurant!

Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment