Friday, February 12, 2010

Got these off of the camera.. finally!

Here are some various outfit photos from the last few weeks. I'm trying to get better at taking them. And by that I mean, remembering to take them & enhancing the quality!


I can't wait to wear this tiered top again!


One of my favorite outfits in a long time. This is so me! I LOVE vests.


Eek! Ignore the dirty mirror. I found this dress at TJ Maxx for cheap. I can't wait to wear it in the spring (its sleeveless). I thought it was fun with a turtleneck and tights and cardigan.

And just to illustrate how versatile my beloved $30 Target Kady boots are... here are the "looking down" feet shots for each outfit. Don't get dizzy now.








Thanks for bearing with the bad camera work. I don't have a tripod and my husband isn't always here to take a photo when I get home from work. I hope to get a little better with that. I really like the idea of taking a daily outfit photo like so many other bloggers do. It really does help to be able to look back and see what I paired with what when I'm planning outfits.

Off to a late night workout!

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with the belted longer shirt with the open vest over it!! Love it so much I am adding to my inspiration links for future ref. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete