Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

We went on our annual pumpkin patch visit to nearby Barn N Bunk, in Trenton, Ohio.


Love my girl, ignore the porta potties in background

She ran through the corn maze yelling "Go Lila!"


She loved it! She is such a big girl now.

Having a snack with Daddy


My cute girl. Love her skinny jeans and chucks.



Family pic at the pumpkin patch 2012


And last year... same place!
Funny how we look different but the same. Lila is much bigger, but same sun-squinty grin. Neil wore the same outfit, LOL and I am thankfully 15 lbs lighter this year! I think I'll celebrate by eating fudge, caramel apples and caramel corn!


I love FALL!!! I also am so relieved to have lived through my super busy time at work the last month or so. I haven't had time to eat let alone post to the blog. I am so happy to be able to think about something other than work! 

Lila is saying and doing so many new things, I hope to get an update together soon. She will be 20 months old in a week. I really can't believe that, but I love it! She is so much fun now!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss my love! You look FAB!!!! How I miss our walks on campus. I hope you are getting out and about. Enjoy the beautiful leaves for me...we're not getting as many colours here! Hope all is well! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete