Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lila 1 year photo collage

In early February our friend Joe took some fun birthday shots of Lila. I am pretty much in love with them all, but here is a collage of her "smashing the cake"!


We had Lila's first birthday party this past Saturday! It was wonderful to have friends and family together to celebrate with our girl. She had a blast and was terribly spoiled with lots of gifts and ate cake and icing with a spoon! Unfortunately, the following days were spent mourning the passing of Neil's grandmother. Saturday's party was followed by Sunday's visitation and Monday's funeral. We take the happy with the sad.

I'm working on posts about Lila's party and also her 12 month update! She goes in for a checkup on Tuesday, so I'll probably wait until after that. I can't wait to hear what they say at her checkup. I want to know how her weight is doing (she only gained 14 oz between 8 and 10 months old) and I'm curious how she is doing milestone-wise and what the pediatrician has to say about formula/milk and all that good stuff! She is still drinking formula from a bottle 3-4 times a day (16-20 oz total) and I know the ped will want us to move her to a cup soon! Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment